Keurig has been in the business for more than 20 years. They have introduced approximately more than 100 distinct models, differing in size and features.
The majority of these models have been taken off the market, but still, there are 20 models available to purchase. However, Some Keurig owners find it difficult to determine which model of Keurig they own.
which Keurig do you have?
To figure out which Keurig model you have, simply find the serial number printed either on the bottom of the brewer, under the removable drip tray, or on the water reservoir depending upon the model of the machine. Once you have the serial number type that number into Google search and you will definitely find the name of your model.
Every Keurig coffee machine has a specific model number, which is a lightly imprinted letter and number combination that identifies the specific Keurig model.
Keurig Serial Number Lookup for different models
The location of the serial number varies depending on the Keurig model you own. Just look at the picture below and you will have a clear idea of where you can find the serial number of your Keurig machine.
Below is the list of all the Keurig models arranged according to the location of their serial number
|Bottom of brewer
|On the side of The Brewer, Behind the Water Reservoir
|Back of The Brewer, Behind the Water Reservoir
|K-Supreme Plus SMART
|K-Café Special Edition
|K2.0 ,K400 Series
|K2.0, K200 Series
K2.0 ,K500 Series
Keurig Serial Number Lookup for Commercial Models
Here’s how you can find the serial number of popular Keurig commercial models
- For the OfficePRO/K140/K145 models, you can find the serial number on the rear side of the coffee maker.
- For K150, K150P, and K155 models, serial numbers can be found in two places. If you own an older version, check behind the Drip Tray on the main body of the brewer. If you don’t spot the serial number there, it will printed on the backside of the coffee maker.
- For the K1500 model, you’ll find the serial number tucked away behind the water reservoir, located on the side panel of the coffee maker.
- For the K2500, open the back panel to access the drain tubes and locate the serial number.
- For the K3000 and K3500 models, the serial number can be found behind the pod bin. Gently slide out the drip tray and the pod bin, and you’ll spot the serial number printed on the back wall of the coffee maker.
- For K4000, you can find the serial number under the powder hopper hood.
how to tell the Keurig model from the serial number
Once you have a serial number, then you need to do a few things to determine which Keurig model you have.
Type the serial number on Google. You can easily determine from the results what Keurig model this number refers to help you to understand which Keurig model you have.
Now that you have your serial number, if you haven’t registered your brewer so far, then you should register the brewer now. When you register, it will pull up the name of the model you have.
If still in confusion, you can contact Keurig customer service and give them the number. They can use the number to search and identify what model you have.
How do I know if I have a 1.0 or 2.0 Keurig?
You can easily differentiate it, as Keurig 1.0 coffee makers have a unique, more traditional look. Keurig 2.0 coffee makers usually have a touch screen and they are compatible with only specific pods designed for these brewers.
What is the Keurig serial number format?
The format of Keurig Serial is 14 digits having both numbers and letters.